Tharoor stands his ground on the “Hindu Pakistan” remark, Amit Shah meets CM Nitish Kumar in Patna. Here are today's top stories.
Watch the full story here: https://bit.ly/2uhx78m
Music: Big Bang Fuzz
For more videos, subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/2aIcith
Check out The Quint for more news: https://www.thequint.com
To Stay Updated, Download The Quint App:
Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/2doDlOo
Apple App Store: http://apple.co/2d6qYnT
Follow The Quint here:
Also Follow The Quint in Hindi: https://hindi.thequint.com
1. I think Mr.Tharoor stated this in a platform where he was expected to speak on rising religious intolerance and fascism in India. Mr. Tharoor is exposing the Sanghee agenda and ideology in clear terms. He is not cooking up anything on his own. He is echoing what Sanghees have been professing and stating openly all along. And they make no bones about their intention and ideology. They have been opposed to the Constitution of India. They have been opposed to Democracy. They have been opposed people in India (fellow citizens of this country) following other religions. They have been opposed to people that do not subscribe to their worldviews and mindset. They have been opposed to the principles of humanity and democracy, namely EQUALITY, LIBERTY, FRATERNITY and UNITY. The low self-esteem they suffer from do not allow them treat all fellow humans/citizens as EQUALS. Rather their lame mindset requires them to self-appoint themselves superior to others who they describe lower castes. Sanghees represent the political organization of the so-called self-appointed upper castes that have run their course.
2. He didn't call India a Hindu Pakistan. Rather he stated that the sections that subscribe to BJP-RSS ideology and are part of these fascist political organizations are most certainly going to replace India's democracy with their brand of fascism, quite like Pakistan which is a failed state and a psuedo-democracy.
3. Pakistan is the finest example of what fascists are capable of. Hitler and his Nazi party make yet another example. Mussolini makes another example. When History shows us so very clearly what fascism does to humanity and what fascists really are capable of and what they could do for their own fellow citizens and to the world in general, only those "that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". A section of supremacists in India have become the biggest threat to India's Democratic, Socialist, Secular Republic system today. Mr.Tharoor is pointing this fact out to the polity that is willing to see his point.
4. This idea of turning India into a Hindu fascist State is not Tharoor's idea. It is the Sanghees and their ideologues that have been openly stating this ever since their formation. It's their in their speeches and writings. They keep indoctrinating their rank and file with this ideology for decades now. Tharoor is just echoing what Sanghees are professing to do provided they get a brutal majority in parliament. And next election is going to be a decisive one in this context.That is a real threat INDIA as a NATION is facing today.
5. The Sanghees have been playing a politics of blending their HIndutva ideology (the politics) with Hinduism (the religion) in such a way that they they hide behind the religion, the famed "wolf in the sheep's clothing ". The average gullible person that subscribes to Hindu-ism as a religion is made to think that Sanghees and their political ideology represent ALL HINDUS in India and elsewhere. Yet, the truth is they neither represent Hindu-ism as a religion nor do they represent all the Hindus (the true ones) in this country. So SINCE THEY HIDE BEHIND HINDUISM (THE RELIGION) WHENEVER SOMEONE MAKES A EXPOSE OF THE SANGHEES THEY MAKE PEOPLE THAT SUBSCRIBE TO HINDU RELIGION FEEL THAT HINDUISM IS UNDER ATTACK AND SOME KIND OF THREAT. In fact, those that know these wolves all too well, including the true Hindus of this country, are only exposing them (the Sanghees) and their stated goals and vile plans.
The true Hindus of this nation are pained that the Sanghees have not not only hijacked democratic India, but have hijacked the religion they subscribe to as well. It can be likened to how Jihadi Muslims have hijacked Islam, the religion.
Religion, fundamentally, never had politics for its goal. That is not the purpose of religion. Religion is meant for edifying man and connect him with God, if any. Sanghees and the like have hijacked religion and have converted it into an instrument with which to grab political power and amass wealth for themselves. And we can see social unfits, anti-socials and others that have no education or merit to come up in life through legitimate means have largely jumped on the bandwagon and joined forces with fascist outfits since they get a free rein to cause social unrest and make life of indefensible and law-abiding citizens of this country difficult. Looting fellow citizens have become the order of the day under these elements. We have been suffering ever since they came to power in the Centre and different parts of this country.
Opposition is the last thing an already intolerant socio-paths (the sanghees) want in this country. They are just not equipped to face opposition. So, every time they are shown mirror to they get all the more wild at their own evil image and burst out at people that expose them or show them the mirror.
India needs more of leaders like Mr.Tharoor if we want this country to remain alive. Satyameva Jayate.
The class of drugs that Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, and Cialis belong to are called PDE5 inhibitors. They work by relaxing tight blood vessels, allowing more blood to surge into the penis and cause an erection, says Gregory Bales, M.D., an associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago.
The little pills do the trick for more than two-thirds of men with Viagra protects the heart (ED). They also work for guys who simply need them for a short time to get their “confidence back,” says Michael Eisenberg, M.D., director of male reproductive medicine and surgery at Stanford University.