For the first time, scientists have pinpointed a single gene that can shape a person's risk of developing schizophrenia.
See more at http://www.newsy.com/
Follow Eugene Daniels: http://www.twitter.com/eugenedaniels2
Salk Institute for Biological Studies
National Institutes of Health
Gerry Shaw / CC BY SA 3.0
NATURAL CURE TO MENTAL ILLNESS: I’m so appreciative for this type of platform, it gives us all opportunity to openly share our experiences without fear of shame. It is no longer a news that there is permanent cure to schizophrenia. My daughter was diagnosed of schizophrenia 15 years ago, over those time, I spent more time in hospital than out of hospital without much improvement. It was difficult and humbling, she had a major breakthrough only with CONSUMMO treatment. we're so proud that we've done it all to save her, She now think more clearly. She has grown as a person in all facets of life. She more compassionate, intelligent, wise, sociable, and actionable! For more detail on Consummo, kindly visit this blog: curetoschizophrenia.blogspot.com, And if you have used this medicine, I will advice you create an awareness to help others, because, every family that has a mentally ill patient needs help. Thank you
Schizophrenia is thought to also share the same genes of human intelligence.
Schizophrenia is an illness only human beings have.
There's theories it started from Neanderthal mans evolution to homosapien
Imagine one smart monkey and 99 not so smart monkeys. The one smart monkey could recognize his image in a mirror. The remaining 99 not so smart monkeys would simply see a second monkey when they see his reflected image. Now if the smart monkey could communicate with the other 99, he could comment about seeing his own image. The other 99 would then laugh and comment about Mr. Smarts, comment about how he is seeing something that is not even there. To them, it is obvious that there are looking at 2 look alike monkeys, and that is all. Because he is out voted 99 to 1, he loses the argument, and does so even though it is the 99 monkeys who are seeing something that is not even there. So imagine if mankind existed with-IN a reality, and thus exist on the IN-side. That reality would therefore also have an OUT-side. If say 1% of today's brains were to have taken the next step in evolution, they may now have tapped into the outside as well. These folk would see, hear, and experience things that the rest of mankind would not. Sadly, with this truth being laughed at by the remaining 99 percent of the population, those on the outside could turn this into a cruel torturous ongoing advantage.
I believe there can be 2 causes for Schizophrenia. One is, either the neurons are not strong enough to keep the electricity, or second, the electricity is too weak. If the electricity is not strong enough to keep the information, then it cannot focus on only one information bit, and therefore it starts randomly spreading and jumping into other bits. If that is in fact the case, then a simple artificial increase of electricity would solve the problem.
I am trying very hard to get my solutions tested, but it's very difficult. The mainstream scientific understanding is different from my understanding, which is why we arrive at two different approaches to solution. Their understanding is that chemical reactions are the cause, so they try to explain abnormalities with an imbalance of chemicals in the brain, my understanding is that information is what controls the chemical reactions, not the other way around, the electricity is what holds the information, and therefore any abnormality is a result of problems with the electricity, which then results in abnormal chemical reactions. The scientific community is unfortunately very closed and hostile towards outsiders, and it's difficult to get new ideas and views tested and known to the mainstream. If my understanding is in fact correct, then a simple increase of electricity would solve the issue, and if not, then the issue is in the neurons who cannot hold the increased level of electricity, and therefore the neurons are the problem, and they can be fixed, i know we can do that.
The class of drugs that Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, and Cialis belong to are called PDE5 inhibitors. They work by relaxing tight blood vessels, allowing more blood to surge into the penis and cause an erection, says Gregory Bales, M.D., an associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago.
The little pills do the trick for more than two-thirds of men with Viagra protects the heart (ED). They also work for guys who simply need them for a short time to get their “confidence back,” says Michael Eisenberg, M.D., director of male reproductive medicine and surgery at Stanford University.