Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seed Tea
- - -
Have you heard of the benefits of watermelon seeds? If not, you’re in for a real treat.
In this video, we want to share the watermelon seed tea principal benefits and a simple recipe to make it at home.
- Protects The Liver
- Cleanses The Kidneys
- Improves The Cardiovascular Health
- Fights Constipation
- Strengthens The Immune System
- Prevents Premature Aging
- Hydrates The Body
- Helps You Shed That Excess Weight
How to prepare watermelon seed tea?
40 watermelon seeds,
4 cups of water (1 liter).
- Grind the fresh watermelon seeds and mix them with a liter of boiling water in a jar.
- Cover it and leave to stand until it reaches a suitable temperature to drink.
How to drink it:
- Drink a cup of the infusion on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Wait 30 minutes before having breakfast.
- Drink it 2 or 3 times a week.
Now that you know how good they are for your body, don’t hesitate to try them instead of throwing them away.
The class of drugs that Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, and Cialis belong to are called PDE5 inhibitors. They work by relaxing tight blood vessels, allowing more blood to surge into the penis and cause an erection, says Gregory Bales, M.D., an associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago.
The little pills do the trick for more than two-thirds of men with Viagra protects the heart (ED). They also work for guys who simply need them for a short time to get their “confidence back,” says Michael Eisenberg, M.D., director of male reproductive medicine and surgery at Stanford University.