Do you want to clean your blood vessels? How to decrease the risk of heart attacks in the future? Are you ready to improve your overall well-being? Here are 15 food products that can take care of your heart and prevent heart diseases.
Our heart is one of the most important organs, but, surprisingly, we take care of it the least, loading it every day with stress and unhealthy diets. And that's too bad because fatty food increases cholesterol levels, which leads to vascular plaques that prevent the heart from working correctly. In this video, you will get familiar with 15 products that perform all these activities! Some of them might surprise you with their health benefits!
Watch till the end - as a bonus, you will find a recipe for a special drink for healthy blood vessels. And remember to press the like button in appreciation of our work!
Fatty fish 1:05
Dark chocolate 3:19
Extra virgin olive oil 4:45
Red wine 5:23
Green tea 5:53
Broccoli and spinach 6:35
Apples and pears 10:28
- Salmon, mackerel, herring, haddock, and other fatty fish decrease the risk of arrhythmia and atherosclerosis. They also contain lots of vitamins as well as minerals.
- Rich in fiber, porridge decreases the levels of "bad" cholesterol and improves digestion. Coarse oatmeal is the healthiest.
- Blueberries and strawberries are very good at lowering blood pressure and dilating blood vessels. Strawberry-lovers also get fiber, folate, antioxidants, and potassium from their favorite berries.
- Dark chocolate provides the anti-stress effect as it increases the production of serotonin which is known for its calming effect. Cocoa, the main component of dark chocolate, also helps to prevent memory decline.
- Nuts contain protein fibers that are useful for the heart. They also have vitamin E as their ingredient which helps to decrease the levels of "bad" cholesterol.
- Olive oil is very high in oleic acid which reduces blood pressure. It is interesting that when the olives are crashed, oil leaves them naturally; therefore, beneficial ingredients and vitamins are not harmed by chemicals or preservatives.
- French scientists have also found out that red wine contains some elements which can prolong a human lifespan for about 60 percent! Saying this, it still should be consumed in moderation.
- Green tea makes the brain function better. This drink may decrease the risk of different types of cancer (such as prostate and breast cancer).
- Broccoli, in particular, has a lot of medicinal benefits, such as prevention of some kinds of cancer, digestive system improvement, detoxification of the body. It also resembles a vitamin injection, filling you with numerous vitamins and minerals.
- Avocados are packed with fiber, which can be useful for weight loss, blood sugar reduction, and other health-benefitting processes.
- Pomegranates contain antioxidants, lower blood pressure, normalize blood circulation and increase hemoglobin levels.
- Cinnamon can protect you from heart diseases and atherosclerosis. It also boosts metabolism and helps you to lose weight.
- Watermelon plays an important role in vascular health. It stabilizes the cholesterol levels and contains antioxidants. It provides hydration, which is a great thing for your body.
- Garlic dilates the vessels, lowers blood pressure, alleviates vasoconstriction, and prevents atherosclerotic plaques from appearing. It improves digestion as well, assisting in the functioning of the intestines.
- Apples and pears are rich in fiber that helps your heart. They normalize blood circulation and are cheaper and more readily available alternatives to pomegranates. Besides, apples will help to maintain white and healthy teeth.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
hi everyone ,if anyone else needs to find out about olab try Pronto Therapy Folio (do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some incredible things about it and my brother in law got excellent results with it.
Good Evening Everyone. Good information concerning on what you eat every day. This is just a small information on what you should eat and do. Bottom line is you need to watch what you eat everyday. Very important thing you should do every day is exercise to get your heart rate up and breathing. We hear all types of information on what we should eat and not eat. I would say you can eat anything you want except you need to watch how much you eat. It all depends on you on what you want out of life with your family. Eat well and be healthy. Exercise.
Im so confused i live on mostly all of these food daily (although I have given up fish as i don't want to eat plastic ) and just found out i have cholesterol is 7.5 . My blood sugar is fine I'm so pleased about that . My doctor has given me statins but i don't want to take them , any ideas ???
You are WRONG about the oatmeal . All grains turn to sugar when digested , it’s the sugar that hurts your organs . Also , high cholesterol doesn’t give you heart attacks ! It’s sugar ! Read the latest research ! You are playing right into the hands of big Pharma !
I agree with you on this Mr Pardtho, they say we are what we eat, but then what we eat might be essential for us, but these videos have more cons than pros. I drink alcohol on a regular basis and started at an early age and Im still here, I usually eat sometimes when drinking, but then I hear about potential risks, but why should I stop when Ive now got an addiction.
I am surprised that Artichoke is not included?! I lowered my cholesterol two years in a roll in a normal range eating Water melon, Almond, .. and for supplement - Mike Thistle, Artichoke and Turmeric and cinnamon...
While a heart attack is essentially a plumbing problem, cardiac arrest is an electrical problem. Cardiac arrest happens when the heart's electrical system malfunctions, causing it to beat rapidly and chaotically — or to stop beating altogether. Without blood circulating to the brain, lungs, and other organs, the person gasps or stops breathing and becomes unresponsive within seconds.
start of the video (cholesterol bad) XD you mean some cholesterol is bad. some helps remove build up and lowers the 'bad' cholesteral. which honestly it's good tohave both types of cholesterol in the right amounts. google ldl and hdl
The class of drugs that Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, and Cialis belong to are called PDE5 inhibitors. They work by relaxing tight blood vessels, allowing more blood to surge into the penis and cause an erection, says Gregory Bales, M.D., an associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago.
The little pills do the trick for more than two-thirds of men with Viagra protects the heart (ED). They also work for guys who simply need them for a short time to get their “confidence back,” says Michael Eisenberg, M.D., director of male reproductive medicine and surgery at Stanford University.