Do you want to clean your blood vessels? How to decrease the risk of heart attacks in the future? Are you ready to improve your overall well-being? Here are 15 food products that can take care of your heart and prevent heart diseases.
Our heart is one of the most important organs, but, surprisingly, we take care of it the least, loading it every day with stress and unhealthy diets. And that's too bad because fatty food increases cholesterol levels, which leads to vascular plaques that prevent the heart from working correctly. In this video, you will get familiar with 15 products that perform all these activities! Some of them might surprise you with their health benefits!
Watch till the end - as a bonus, you will find a recipe for a special drink for healthy blood vessels. And remember to press the like button in appreciation of our work!
Fatty fish 1:05
Dark chocolate 3:19
Extra virgin olive oil 4:45
Red wine 5:23
Green tea 5:53
Broccoli and spinach 6:35
Apples and pears 10:28
- Salmon, mackerel, herring, haddock, and other fatty fish decrease the risk of arrhythmia and atherosclerosis. They also contain lots of vitamins as well as minerals.
- Rich in fiber, porridge decreases the levels of "bad" cholesterol and improves digestion. Coarse oatmeal is the healthiest.
- Blueberries and strawberries are very good at lowering blood pressure and dilating blood vessels. Strawberry-lovers also get fiber, folate, antioxidants, and potassium from their favorite berries.
- Dark chocolate provides the anti-stress effect as it increases the production of serotonin which is known for its calming effect. Cocoa, the main component of dark chocolate, also helps to prevent memory decline.
- Nuts contain protein fibers that are useful for the heart. They also have vitamin E as their ingredient which helps to decrease the levels of "bad" cholesterol.
- Olive oil is very high in oleic acid which reduces blood pressure. It is interesting that when the olives are crashed, oil leaves them naturally; therefore, beneficial ingredients and vitamins are not harmed by chemicals or preservatives.
- French scientists have also found out that red wine contains some elements which can prolong a human lifespan for about 60 percent! Saying this, it still should be consumed in moderation.
- Green tea makes the brain function better. This drink may decrease the risk of different types of cancer (such as prostate and breast cancer).
- Broccoli, in particular, has a lot of medicinal benefits, such as prevention of some kinds of cancer, digestive system improvement, detoxification of the body. It also resembles a vitamin injection, filling you with numerous vitamins and minerals.
- Avocados are packed with fiber, which can be useful for weight loss, blood sugar reduction, and other health-benefitting processes.
- Pomegranates contain antioxidants, lower blood pressure, normalize blood circulation and increase hemoglobin levels.
- Cinnamon can protect you from heart diseases and atherosclerosis. It also boosts metabolism and helps you to lose weight.
- Watermelon plays an important role in vascular health. It stabilizes the cholesterol levels and contains antioxidants. It provides hydration, which is a great thing for your body.
- Garlic dilates the vessels, lowers blood pressure, alleviates vasoconstriction, and prevents atherosclerotic plaques from appearing. It improves digestion as well, assisting in the functioning of the intestines.
- Apples and pears are rich in fiber that helps your heart. They normalize blood circulation and are cheaper and more readily available alternatives to pomegranates. Besides, apples will help to maintain white and healthy teeth.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
+Anon Ymous I'm not vegan anymore but one thing I learned was you can enjoy the same junk food, treats or meals - burgers included without it having animal products. One of the best donut shops in my town can also make them vegan and they are delicious! I don't follow your reasoning that you just shouldn't eat donuts if they don't have eggs...Some people don't want to eat products that have anything to do with the cruelty or mistreatment of animals but still enjoy the taste of things they have been eating their whole life. What does that have to do with the past? For me, I'm not sure if the vegan donuts are more healthy or not so it doesn't necessarily have to be vegan.
+Korey Paul vegan donuts why? just please tell me why?, if you dont want to eat donuts because they have eggs in them or whatever then just dont eat it, its just not a donut if you take the main ingredients out is it, clearly some vegans have serious problems letting go of the past. dont even get me started on veggie burgers, how you going to call those monstrosaties a burger.
Actually any kinds of foods have a good nutrition to keep your health. our body needs different nutrition.The key point is don’t eat a kind of food too much , try to eat various foods,and keep excise everyday
thanx for sharing this video with us, planet Ayurveda provides pitta balance and curcumin capsules for chest pain and other heart-related issues. it's an herbal product and shows some very good results.
I'm 35 and after years of eating bad . I looked on YouTube . and now I'm eating a small serving of oat meal and one egg in the morning . I use olive oil . but I may start boiling 7 eggs a week to eat one a day . also no soda no coffee no alcohol . no smoking . just water . I cut out milk and orange juice even . going to take supplements . I eat breakfast at 8 am dinner at 5pm. No lunch or snacks . I'm on the strictest diet I've ever been on . as for dinner I eat whatever I feel . but breakfast super healthy . also a cup of hot water before and after each meal . like I said didn't care about my diet at all . once I figured out I could eat differently . the cost of food went down . no more buying sodas . I'm looking for a alternative to milk and cheese . supplements possibly almond or soy milk . change your breakfast first . and the rest will fix its self . 1 egg so far . every diet is different
Lol first of all there's 2 diff types of ldl. Large and small ldl cholesterol. Large ldl is good, it helps heal inflamation in the arteries caused by carbs and sugars. Small ldl actually sinks into the damaged arteries causing hard plaaque. Large ldl is eventually swept away by the hdl.
Watermelon is the one that surprised me the most as I always considered it to be basically worthless from a nutritional standpoint. If you recheck your "facts" about where the study was done promoting the "healthy benefits" of red wine, you will find that it was paid for by the wine industry. It has been proven that In order to reap the "supposed health benefits" from it, a person would have to drink so much red wine that they would be in a coma. Drinking alcohol in any amounts produces no health benefits at all. It has been proven that alcohol has nothing but detrimental affects on the human body. There is no such thing as a "safe amount" or "beneficial amount" that a person can consume.
I will give you all some advice: ..Do not eat any animal. ..Do not eat any dairy produce. ..Eat a plant based diet, lintels and legumes. ..Eat all types of fruit. ..And exercise every day. Now before you comment, i want you all to type in the search engine ^ "A Plant based diet" This is where you will find the truth.
If it was simply about what you ate, then George Bush wouldn’t have had blockages, we know that’s not true. You can stop eating every thing that Doctors and so called medical professionals have told us to not eat down through the last 40 years, and STILL your cholesterol can be too high! That’s because your body actually produces cholesterol! That’s because Cholesterol is actually produced by your body to HEAL your body. Researchers have definitively abandoned the so called “Red Wine” protection attribute as well! So this video is not even up to date about what “They” say! Here’s the facts: we live longer today than at any time in modern history!! Every person is different, and our genetics are different also, which is where most of our health breakdowns occur! Humanity is at the breaking point from a DNA mutation position, and there’s pretty much nothing we can do about it! Try to live moderately and be ready to meet your maker! That’s the best advice you’ll get on this video! I eat all of this stuff, and I don’t trust one bit of it to keep me healthy!!
Some people can't eat the stuff you recommend.
You forgot one of the very best for keeping your arteries clear....walking.
A food that can dissolve plaque build-up in the arteries is.............
I will start by saying to all that have CAD or IHD should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to get your CURE. I had Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) for 15 years, My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with CAD, Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of Dr Adam herbal medicine, that helped me get read of my CAD/IHD that i have had for about 15years now, with no cure. After seeing a post of Carolina from UK on the internet testifying of how she was cured by Dr Adam herbal medicine prescribed remedies. I also decided to contact him for a cure and i purchased it because all i wanted was for me to get totally CURED, and to be free of it all my life. i Am happy today that they helped me and the herbal medicine worked and i can proudly say that i am free from CAD and i am cured completely its a worst thing to have CAD/IHD as a begin, if you are out there with the same disease or similar disease why not give him a try now on his email email@example.com call or whatsapp on +2348151731392
I introduced raw organic garlic into my diet by sprinkling it on my dinner (about 3 cloves) and my grey hair reversed itself. Weird but a fact. However, it stinks and you need a cooperative partner and need to consider others because it stinks.
i cant believe they included a picture of deep fried fish and chips for fish( no.15) yea, just go to the food court and ram down some grease laden deep fried fish, then slug those deep fried french fries that come with it down too. thatll fix ya up
I have quite a lot of this stuff in my diet and I am wanting to go complete feeding for 4 month to improve my health I have been doing detoxing as well by having just one meal a day something simple like brown pasta pesto sauce with cups of tea and honey
LOL - You have to be THEE MOST UNSCIENTIFIC (and only based on what you can Google search - including your poor pronunciation of things) offering. BRIGHT SIDE has shown themselves to keep offering poor videos. I hope you decide to start doing a better job.
The text is very sloppy. I suspect it was written by a non-English speaker. "The Americans" instead of "Americans," for example. Amazing that it wasn't even properly edited. I was a tech writer for 20 years and saw a lot of that work go overseas, incredibly. Pathetic that no one cares about language anymore. Reduces my opinion of this org. considerably.
I don't care for this video for one reason that applies to all the items covered. You give us the
top 15 foods for a healthy heart. Then, item by item they tell us 15 foods which benefit other
body parts, but never mention what they do for the heart. How does is help your heart?
Please answer that simple question, or don't say it's about heart health, o'kay?
The class of drugs that Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, and Cialis belong to are called PDE5 inhibitors. They work by relaxing tight blood vessels, allowing more blood to surge into the penis and cause an erection, says Gregory Bales, M.D., an associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago.
The little pills do the trick for more than two-thirds of men with Viagra protects the heart (ED). They also work for guys who simply need them for a short time to get their “confidence back,” says Michael Eisenberg, M.D., director of male reproductive medicine and surgery at Stanford University.