The 83 new genetic markers could open dozens of new avenues for schizophrenia treatment research.
Follow Christian Bryant: http://www.twitter.com/BryantCP
See more at http://www.newsy.com
National Institute of Mental Health http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml#part4
Image via: Newsy
Have you ever noticed that you exist in the present moment, meaning you exist just in real-time? I hope so. Outside of real-time is all time other than real-time. Have you ever noticed that some birds, with their tiny little brains, seem to be very intelligent? How is this possible? Well what makes you think that these birds brains are active from the inside real-time just like yours, rather than be controlled from the outside all-other-time. Operated from the outside, even a tiny brain goes a long way.
Both the inside and the outside exist. However, if your mind is too dumb to see the truth of this, then your mind will be stuck to being aware of, and connected with, the inside only. But brains are evolving. At this point in evolution, approximately 1% of the population is connected to both sides. In turn they see things and hear things that the dumber remaining 99% can not see nor hear, and all this thanks to the insiders having such an extremely limited reach.
No, you are wrong. ''Schizophrenia'' has nothing to do with genetics, it is not caused by genetics, and it cannot be cured by genetics. These people that call themselves scientists are not scientists at all, they think genecits has something to do with human behavior, and therefore abnormal behavior, but that's not the case at all. The Schizophrenia is caused by disrupted levels of the electricity in the brain. It is caaused by a weak electricty. Weak electricty is not able to hold the information, that's why you see these ''jumps'' from one information to another happening randomly. This problem CAN be cured, relatively easy, by stiumlating the electricty of the person externally.
+MushFarmer There is modern evidence forming rather apparent connections between genetics and schizophrenia that would simply be foolish to ignore. There is also no evidence to support your theory about the causes for these disorders. Mental disorders are far more prevalent in first world successful nations with high living standards like the US and the EU then they are in poverty ridden nations where living conditions can be awful. These are conveniently enough also countries where the average citizen doesn't has access to proper nutrition and is exposed to immense poverty which leads to very stressful lives. These also happen to be places where violent crime is much higher leading the average citizen to be far more likely exposed to traumatic events. Yet these countries still have drastically lower mental issues, especially schizophrenia.
+MushFarmer i doubt you laughed. you're one of these idiots who types "rofl" and "lmao" and "lol" all the time but never actually laugh.
genetic predisposition to certain diseases has been a well-understood fact ever since Mendel. it's a basic concept in biology. sure you can make correct arguments about non-genetic factors that cause disease, but you're a fucking idiot if you're going to say that genes have nothing to do with diseases like schizophrenia, when there's a plethora of evidence that genes DO play an important role. I happen to live in a family that has two schizophrenics in it so fuck you for going around spreading misinformation about this terrible disease.
+MushFarmer it's just fantastic how you people just make up whatever simple-minded bullshit you want to explain things you don't understand. here's an idea for you: shut the fuck up until you have some modicum of knowledge about the subject
+TishoYanchev Not caused by genetics eh? Interesting how it tends to run in families, then, just like many other genetics-based disorders. You are in no position to say that "these people are not scientists at all" when you're typing stupid shit like "it is caused by a weak electricity that is not able to hold the information" which is just pure mumbo jumbo. You say the problem can be cured by "stimulating the electricity of the person externally". Really? Wow, why haven't you been given a fucking Nobel Prize then? Oh I know why - because you're a liar and an idiot, and probably schizophrenic since you're clearly deluded as hell.
The class of drugs that Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, and Cialis belong to are called PDE5 inhibitors. They work by relaxing tight blood vessels, allowing more blood to surge into the penis and cause an erection, says Gregory Bales, M.D., an associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago.
The little pills do the trick for more than two-thirds of men with Viagra protects the heart (ED). They also work for guys who simply need them for a short time to get their “confidence back,” says Michael Eisenberg, M.D., director of male reproductive medicine and surgery at Stanford University.