Natural Holistic board-certified cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson shares 10 nutritional supplements useful to those suffering from atrial fibrillation (AFib).
Subscribe to learn more of our natural health tips ►► https://goo.gl/J8JRjs
By watching this video, you will learn:
• Dr. Wolfson’s tips to reverse atrial fibrillation naturally, without Big Pharma meds or invasive procedures.
• Dr. Wolfson’s 10 recommended nutritional supplements to prevent and reverse atrial fibrillation.
The nutritional supplements with recommended daily dosing mentioned by Dr. Wolfson include:
• MULTI 2 caps 2x per day. Find the MULTI at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/collections/the-tdw-collection/products/multi-vitamin.
• Omega DHA 1 cap 2x per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/omega-dha.
• Magne Power 1 cap 2x per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/magnesium-buffered-chelate.
• Potassium Boost 1 teaspoon per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/potassium-boost.
• Curcu Gold 1 cap 2x per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/curcu-gold.
• Berbe 1 cap 2x per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/berberine.
• Vessel Support (taurine plus) 1 teaspoon per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/vessel-support.
• Cardio Q 1 cap per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/cardio-q.
• Liquid A 1 drop per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/liquid-a.
• Super C 1 tab per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/super-c.
• Super E 1 cap per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/super-e.
• ALA Max 1 cap per day. Find it at https://shop.thedrswolfson.com/products/alamax-cr-ep-60t.
Get daily health tips and medical information on our Facebook page. Join us at https://www.facebook.com/TheDrsWolfson/.
The class of drugs that Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, and Cialis belong to are called PDE5 inhibitors. They work by relaxing tight blood vessels, allowing more blood to surge into the penis and cause an erection, says Gregory Bales, M.D., an associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago.
The little pills do the trick for more than two-thirds of men with Viagra protects the heart (ED). They also work for guys who simply need them for a short time to get their “confidence back,” says Michael Eisenberg, M.D., director of male reproductive medicine and surgery at Stanford University.