Learn how to calculate safe period to avoid pregnancy using a free, simple, natural and effective method.
HOW TO CALCULATE SAFE PERIOD TO AVOID PREGNANCY: FREE, SIMPLE, AND EFFECTIVE METHOD!
Calculating your safe period and using it in preventing unwanted pregnancy is free. It has no side effects; it is always available and quite effective if properly calculated and applied.
But many people find this very confusing and difficult to calculate.
And so, today, we will be looking at a simple method of calculating one's safe period and applying it in preventing pregnancy.
1) Okay, the first thing to note is that: you should start counting from the date you started bleeding (not the day you finished the bleeding).
For example if you started bleeding on the 4th, you start counting from the 4th (not the day you finished but the day you started). The 4th will be day 1 then 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and so on the day you started bleeding will be your day 1.
2) The second thing to note is: when it comes to calculating your safe period you must avoid Day-14 and days around Day-14: These days are the "dangerous days".
So if you started bleeding on the 4th, that would be your day 1 then 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14...then the 14th day -- and days around Day-14 should be avoided: these are the dangerous days because, these are the days the egg is likely to be released and the probability of getting pregnant is very high!
3) The third thing to note here is that: every other day apart from this danger period constitutes your safe period; so all these days aside Day-14 (and days around it) constitutes your safe period. As you get closer to Day-14, the likelihood of getting pregnant increases and away from Day-14, the likelihood decreases.
So, the day you started bleeding is part of your safe period but as you get closer to Day-14, the likelihood of getting pregnant increases. Days around day 14...avoid, but other days are safe and down to your next period next month are safe.
The danger period are the days to avoid intercourse which are the days around 14th day. I will repeat it one more time:
The first thing is start counting from the first day you started bleeding that would be Day 1.
The next thing is avoid Day 14 and days around day 14.
I hope that helps but before we leave, 2 very important points to note:
1) First this method is best for ladies with a fairly regular menstrual circle where the difference in months is just few days. You might see your period 17th this month and 18th or 19th next month or 15th or 16th next month. The difference is just few days plus or minus. We can say you have a fairly regular menstrual circle then you can apply this method of contraception.
2) The second point is this method is not advisable for ladies with very short menstrual circle say for ladies that see their menses every 3 weeks and it is also not advisable for ladies with very long menstrual circle say for ladies that see their period once in every 2 months. It is best for ladies with a fairly regular circle where they see their period once in every month with few days difference.
LEARN HOW TO TEST FOR PREGNANCY CORRECTLY here: https://youtu.be/ihnp25YVCSE
Get the FREE eBook, FIRE YOUR DOCTOR: 30 Timeless Health Tips: https://eepurl.com/0--Or
Support us by using our unique Amazon affiliate link to GET YOUR HEALTH stuff and other products (at no extra cost to you!): https://amzn.to/2q9W9nL
Get my Book on Amazon: http://a.co/0PHu24r
PARTNER WITH ME!
Support this channel...Let's Touch the World Together: https://www.patreon.com/askdrmalik
Start taking charge of your health and happiness: https://www.youtube.com/c/askdrmalik?sub_confirmation=1
Learn MORE for FREE: http://www.askdrmalik.org
This video and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission (and at no extra cost for you!). This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Even though I am a medical doctor, the information I supply here is "general information" and, therefore, does not serve as specific diagnosis and treatment for your particular health challenge. If you require personalized diagnosis and therapy for your specific medical condition, consult with a medical doctor personally. Also, even though I occasionally recommend some strong drugs, products, and supplements in some videos, I will give this serious instruction: Don’t use them indiscriminately or without expert prescription.