P R E S S N O T E
APPREHENSION OF ONE CAMEROON NATIONAL WHO WAS IN POSSESSION OF COCAINE & HEROIN DRUGS – SEIZED (90) GRAMS OF COCAINE & (60) GRAMS OF HEROIN FROM HIS POSSESSION
On 17-06-2017, the sleuths of Commissioner’s Task Force, West Zone team, Hyderabad in a joint operation with Golconda Police, apprehended (1) Cameroon National accused near Khan’s Mansion, Brundavan Colony, Golconda, Hyderabad who was indulged in possession of “Cocaine” a Narcotic substance. Seized (90) grams of Cocaine, (60) grams of Heroin, (2) Passports, (2) Laptops, (7) Cell phones, (1) Activa Bike B.No.AP29AV 1126 and net cash of Rs.1,10,990/- from his possession.
Details of the Accused:
1. MCDONALD NCHE ANTENE @ Luies S/o Antene Marcus, aged 26 yrs, Occ: Student at St.Mary college, Yousufguda, R/o H.No.8-1-523/46, Khan Manson, Brundavan Colony, Golconda, Hyderabad, N/o Kumba , Yaounde, Cameroon Nationality, Central African country,
2. Paul, aged about 29 yrs, R/o Kondapur, Hyderabad, N/o Nigeria.
Brief about the accused:
The accused MCDONALD Ncheantene @ Luies is Citizen of Cameroon, Central African country. He came to India on Student Visa vide Visa no.VJ5882663 date of issued 06-07-2015 valid upto 26-09-2017. He came to India on 14-07-2015. He is pursuing B.Com III year in St. Mary College, Yousufguda, Hyderabad. Presently he is staying at H.No.8-1-523/46, Khan Manson, Brundavan Colony, Golconda, Hyderabad.
The accused MCDONALD NCHE ANTENE @ Luies is facing financial problems in Hyderabad. While he was with his friends in Golconda area he observed that some of their Nigerian nationals are purchasing Cocaine from unknown persons on lowest price and selling the same to needy customers in Hyderabad on higher price and getting profits for their lavish expenses. He also hatched a plan to sell the Cocaine to the needy customers in Hyderabad.
He started purchasing and selling the Cocaine to the needy customers in Hyderabad. He used to purchase Cocaine for Rs.3000/- per gram from one Paul, aged about 29 yrs, R/o Kondapur, Hyderabad, N/o Nigeria and selling the same for Rs.5000/- to 6000/- to needy customers. He also used to visit different Pubs, Hotels, Restaurants etc., for the drug customers/consumers and got friendship with drug consumers and started selling Cocaine to them on higher price.
Today i.e. on 17-06-2017, the accused MCDONALD NCHE ANTENE @ Luies while waiting infront of H.No.8-1-523/46, Brundavan Colony, Golconda, Hyderabad to sell the Cocaine to the needy customers in the meantime Police apprehended him along with Cocaine.
Further investigations are being conducted to unearth their network with other local and foreign drug dealers.
It is also called coke, flake, Charlie and snow, is a crystalline alkaloid obtained from coco leaves. It resembles white powder and is usually divided into lines on a smooth surface and snorted using a rolled up currency note or a straw. It is a stimulant for the central nervous system. Cocaine is bad for anybody with high blood pressure or a heart condition. Price: Rs 5,000-8,000 for 1 gm. The international drug mafia brings cocaine into India from South America via Hong Kong.
The accused along with the seized material was handed over to SHO, Golconda PS, Hyderabad for further investigation.
APPREHENSION OF FIVE PERSONS WHO WERE IN POSSESSION OF NARCOTIC DRUG – SEIZED (53) KGs OF GANJA FROM THEIR POSSESSION
On 17-06-2017, the sleuths of Commissioner’s Task Force, West Zone team, Hyderabad in a joint operation with Tappachabutra Police, apprehended (5) accused persons near Gudimalkapur Market, Tappachabutra, Hyderabad who were indulged in possession of “Ganja” a Narcotic substance. Seized (53) KGs of Ganja, (1) Auto B.No.AP13Y0284, (6) Cell Phones and net cash of Rs.3000/- from their possession.
Details of the Accused:
1. Ahmed Faraaz S/o Ahmed Fareedullah, aged 33 yrs, Occ: Conductor in MTR Express Private Travels Company, R/o H.No.16-5-220, Farath Nagar, Dabeerpura, Hyderabad,
2. K.Raju S/o K.Mallaiah, aged 32 yrs, Occ: Hamali in HKGN Cargo Travels, Lakdikapool, R/o H.No.27, Ground floor, Premlatha Nagar colony, Malakpet Gunj, Hyderabad,
3. Mohd.Aslam S/o Abdul Aziz, aged 30 yrs, Occ: Auto Driver, R/o H.No.6-2-182, AC Guards, Nampally, Hyderabad,
4. Mohd.Idris S/o Mohd.Yousuf, aged 31 yrs, Occ: Car Driver, R/o Forward line, MD Lines, Tolichowki, Hyderabad,
5. Mohd.Khaja S/o Mohd.Babu Miya, aged 30 yrs, Occ: Car Driver, R/o Forward line, MD Lines, Tolichowki, Hyderabad.
Brief about the accused persons:
The accused Ahmed Faraz is native of Hyderabad. He studied upto SSC. At present he is working as Conductor in MTR Express Private Travels, Lakdikapool,
NEWS peoples services subscribed today reporter moshin