This Episode Nellie Benner uses Salvia (Salvinorine A). After smoking the Salvia Nellie experiences an intense trip.
- Smoke the Salvia through a water pipe without tobacco.
- Use a lighter with a blue flame for complete combustion.
- Try to hold the smoke in your lungs for 20 seconds.
- The effect depends on the amount of inhaled smoke during a period of 2 minutes.
- If you wait longer between the inhalations, the trip will last longer but won’t become stronger.
- There are different Salvia extracts. The smartshop can give you a good advice.
- Always start with a low dose and low extract.
- The smartshop can give you advice about the dosage.
- The dosage depends on your experience and sensitivity.
Light and subtle effects are noticeable. Slight effects are noticeable, a relaxed feeling and improved focus, but that’s all.
The effects are now definitely noticeable, but still no heavy trip. Thoughts and patterns are slightly adjusted. Music sounds richer, colours seem brighter and it can affect your memory.
Light hallucinations. You can compare this with the thoughts and hallucinations that you may have just before you fall asleep. You still have a good view of the reality.
You will notice the same effects as level 3 trip, but fuller, longer, more striking and more concrete. You can see patterns in 3D. It’s certainly possible to see alien creatures and different landscapes originated from the environment in which you are located.
Your no longer in this world. You have a completely different perception of the environment or you can mentally be in a very different environment. You are still able to connect with yourself and think. You will be overpowered by the effects of Salvia. It is even possible that you have a kind of object experience.
This is the highest level you can reach. This can be really dangerous because you feel no pain and you lost all control over yourself. You may fall, hit, yell or say weird things. You lose all your memories of the trip. You will not enjoy this level.
- The effect is unpredictable. Sometimes you will experience little effect and sometimes you can get an extreme heavy trip.
- There is a high chance of getting a bad trip, especially for unexperienced users.
- Salvia can provoke psychosis for people who are prone to it.
- Moving is risky. Your coordination is strongly reduced which can make you fall.
Rens Polman: https://www.instagram.com/renspolman
Nellie Benner: https://www.instagram.com/nelliebenner
Bastiaan Rosman: https://www.instagram.com/bashiaanrosman
Drugslab is an educational YouTube channel about drugs, funded by the Dutch government. On this YouTube channel we, Rens Polman, Nellie Benner and Bastiaan Rosman, will take in the drugs you want us to try. We do this in the name of science so we can show you what the effect of drugs are on the human body. You can suggest any type of drug by commenting in the comment section below the videos or by using the hashtag #drugslab. Besides our weekly experiment, we provide you of safe methods of use, safe doses, the effects, the risks and very useful do's and don'ts when high on drugs. Given by experienced epicureans. Light it up people, in the name of science! Peace.
BNN is a Dutch public broadcasting association. The broadcasting association was founded in 1997 by Bart de Graaff. The focus of the broadcasting association lies on reaching teenagers and young adults. BNN produces entertainment and informative television programs, radio programs and feature films. Some of BNN’s programming has dealt controversial issues such as the shortage of organ donors, drugs and sex.
ABOUT SPUITEN EN SLIKKEN:
Drugslab is part of Spuiten en Slikken. Spuiten en Slikken (translated as Shoot and Swallow) is a Dutch program on public television. It is a program about sexuality and drugs that started in 2005. It has been broadcasted since on BNN. The aim of the program is to educate youngsters. In the show discussions about sex and drugs take place with weekly guests. The program also features small reports about certain types of drugs and the effects of them, as well as different aspects of sex.
The following show serves an educational purpose in relation to the use of drugs and the effects of using drugs. It is explicitly not the intention to encourage people to use drugs. The acts seen in this show are performed either by professionals or under the supervision of professionals. Accordingly, BNN-VARA and the producers must insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact any activity performed on this show and BNN-VARA will not be liable for any material and/or immaterial damage if people do so!