New Concept of Organic Fish Farming using Rain Water. "100 TONNE OUTPUT IN SINGLE POND" " Rain Water Harvesting" "Save ground Water, Save Mother Earth" For complete Project Explanation read it down. And don't miss to share this sustainable fishing.
Subscribe here for more updates :- https://www.youtube.com/c/AROUNDMYCAMERA
Part - 3:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VW-jiLW38g
7-8 million liters storage capacity. "watching this video completely may help interested folk..." This project is about making use of water resources around the farm in a best way. In the above project Harvested Rain Water is used for irrigation in dry seasons, and for Fish Farming, cattle farming, plantation crops etc...
This pond get fills in 10-15 hours of heavy rain. As because water channel connected to this pond has watershed of about 20-30 hectares.....
To get best out of the above video watch it complete, reading subtitles
You can setup Mini Fish/Farm pond in your garden with
2.Plastic Welding Gun,
For bigger ponds buy multiple sheets and join them using Welding Gun as shown in the video.You can BUY the good quality products at minimum price in the below links..
1.To Buy Polythene sheets:-
1.In India visit: https://amzn.to/2ANrlkz
2.In US visit: https://amzn.to/2KNKtPq
3.In UK visit: https://amzn.to/2OP5BrD
4.In Canada visit: https://amzn.to/2OezDE7
5.In UAE visit: https://souq.link/2njTC93
2.To Buy Plastic Welding gun:-
1. In India visit: https://amzn.to/2vICT2R
2. In US visit: https://amzn.to/2OhYmam
3. In UK visit: https://amzn.to/2Kzr2tp
4. In Canada visit: https://amzn.to/2OfUBlW
5. In UAE visit: https://souq.link/2vqIZWi
3. To Buy Motor pump:-
1.In India visit: https://amzn.to/2OliEQt
2.In US visit: https://amzn.to/2Ohdi92
3.In UK visit: https://amzn.to/2ARmP4N
4.In Canada visit: https://amzn.to/2OmMSCN
5.In UAE visit: https://souq.link/2KA1EDK
1.while constructing pond to store try to select area which is situated in lower parts, because it will ensure highest flow of water into the pond
2.As shown in the video if you have natural water channel with some good catchment area try to connect that into the pond, because this will increase the source quantity
3.only for large pond constructors: if you are planning for pond more that an acre or an acre of land then instead of renting JCB you can order one for yourself!!, yes. Because according to our experience, in this project we payed 0.7M INR for JCB ( for cleaning , digging, etc...). But new JCB costs around 2.7M INR, so one can invest that 0.7M INR as Down payment for JCB and buy it. Now once your work(pond work) is complete, your JCB can be sent for rent (with a driver) which will bring you some monthly income, part of which you can use it for monthly installments.....So within few years you will become Owner of the JCB.... This is what we thought once our project was complete. ( we are sharing it because, some one would get benefited.) (Hope it helped)
Expected Production Output Details of Fish Farming in 2 Years :-
1. 2018-Jan = We left 4000 fish fry, 5 Different Types of fish in the pond. (Types : Rohu, Catla, Tilapia, Koi, Indian carp)
2. 2018-June = Fish Got multiplied, their were 8k-10k fish in the pond.( Each Fish Weight about 0.5-0.7 KG, (4k) )
3. 2019-Jan = 20k Fish is Expected in the pond.
4. 2019-June = 40k Fish is Expected
5. 2020-Jan = 40k-80k Fish Expected. Planned Time to Harvest Fish.
Fish Fry Takes 6 months to 8 months to gain 1 Kg of weight so in total of 24 months Production is expected as follow :-
1.) 1st Batch, 4K fry Gains 2-2.5 Kg.
2.) 2nd Batch 10K Fish Gains 1.5-2.0 Kg.
3.) 3rd Batch 20K Fish Gaines 1.0-1.5 Kg.
4.) 4th Batch of 40K-80K (Multiplication of 3 batches of fishes)
Fish Gaines upto 1 Kg.
So on Totaling ( keeping lower limit as target )
1.) 2Kg*4K = 8K KG
2.)1.5Kg*10K = 15K KG
3.)1Kg*20K = 20K KG
4.)1Kg*60K = 60K KG
So on calculating for lower limit, Excepted output is about 60+20+15+8 = 103K KG.
1. Rain Water is made Replaced whenever there is moderate amount of rain fall. And some times even with Ground Water( Both Inlet and Outlet pipes are always open )(Net is tied to pipes to avoid the escape of fish). This process of recirculating water will keep water clean.
2. We are Feeding fish with millets (self grown) , which makes them Completely ORGANIC.
3. Project Construction Cost : 2 Million INR.
4. This pond can hold upto 1 Lakh fish in it, with 1:100 fish and water ratio.
And we will update more on Banana Farming using rain water and fish waste. And Ongoing projects where Floriculture, Sericulture is done using rain water.
Ask your Queries in comment section below.
Water flow in channel is shown in our previous video, part - 1 link: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=GIlnci-h4Pw