First let's start by why you should work for us! We offer a generous salary, bonus, virtual office and a superior benefits package. Most important we offer a excellent work life balance and our ethics are rivaled by no other company. We do the right thing..for our employees and our customers.
We are a manufacture that offers critical power solutions through paralleling switchgear and related controls for distributed generation applications and emergency standby power. We are actively seeking a Senior Sales Representative Switchgear. The ideal candidate will have previous experience selling paralleling switchgear within the assigned territory. We are willing to generously reward you for your contacts.
1. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
2. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and projects; researching and analyzing sales options. Follow up on new leads and referrals.
3. Submit request for proposals (RFP’s) to factory by obtaining blueprints, plans, and related project documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
4. Prepare presentations, action plans and proposals to identify specific targets/projects by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers; recommending solutions.
5. Write sales agreements and close orders for the company.
6. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new solutions for customers’ applications.
7. Resolve client concerns by identifying problems; developing and implementing solutions; making recommendations to management.
8. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
9. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, sales techniques, etc.
10.Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as, monthly activity reports and sales forecasts.
11.Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; attending trade shows/conferences.
12.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales.
2. Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques.
3. Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
4. Ability to persuade and influence others.
5. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
6. Ability to read engineering drawings and blueprints.
7. Team player who works productively with wide range of people, both inside and outside our company.
8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
9. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
10. Work requires significant regional travel to current and potential clients. This requires a willingness to fly on commercial airlines and the ability to provide transportation to meet required face-to-face customer appointments.
11. Position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including overnight travel.
Previous experience selling into the mission critical market.
Nanette Foster the electrical recruiter, President jobs in electrical, Electrical Engineer jobs, Mechanical Engineer jobs, Power engineer jobs, General Manager jobs, Power Transformer Design Engineers, Power Transformer Test Engineers, Power Transformer Quality Assurance Engineers, Power Transformer Sales Engineers, Power Transformer Sales Managers, Switchgear Design Engineers, Distribution Class Switchgear, Paralleling Switchgear, Switchgear Sales Engineers, Distribution Transformer Design Engineer, Distribution Transformer Test Engineer, Distribution Transformer Sales Engineer, Magnetic Design Engineer, Magnetic Test Engineers, Magnetic Quality Assurance Engineers, Vice President of Engineering, Transformer Vice President of Sales, Distribution Transformer Vice President of Engineering, Distribution Transformer Vice President of Sales, Substation Design Engineer, Relay Engineers, Transmission and Distribution, Project Management, , Transformers, Substations, Switchgear, Utilities, Power Generation, Power Distribution, Power Transmission, Smart Grid, Motors, Drives.
Specialties: Executive Recruiter in Power Transformer, Distribution Transformers, Magnetic Transformers, Switchgear and Substation, Distribution Class Switchgear, Paralleling Switchgear, Motors and Drives and sub-sets.