How to lower cholesterol level ? This video is about List Of Food That Lower Cholesterol.
People who have high cholesterol have a chance of getting heart disease. Unfortunately cholesterol has close association with other diseases, such as gout. Both are strongly influenced by the daily diet. Foods that are widely readily available in the market or supermarket, even in restaurants and food stalls, most are able to be the cause of cholesterol and uric acid. In addition, daily habits and sedentary sedentary, while snacking and drinking sweet, it also helps the cholesterol and obesity.
Tips on how to lower cholesterol levels naturally, without medication, with diet, without drugs. Important thing to do is keep the food consumed and exercise, as well as moving your body enough. Many common foods consumed by most people, easily found in restaurants or cafes, turned out to be the cause of cholesterol. How to lower cholesterol levels with diet, volition require consistent, so that the body becomes healthier.
List Of Food That Lower Cholesterol
1. Not all good food is not good for people with Cholesterol. Dark chocolate contains flavonoids, antioxidants that help lower LDL levels. Eat in moderation.
2. Avocados are one fruit that is good for people with cholesterol. They provide oleic acid, which helps lower the bad cholesterol in your blood stream.
3. red wine, contains resveratrol, may prevent damage to blood vessels by reducing the risk of blood clots and lowering LDL. You can consume just enough, not too much.
4. Patients with Cholesterol can still drink black and green tea, both contain powerful antioxidants which can reduce cholesterol levels.
5. Nuts is a food that has a high polyunsaturated fatty acids. Examples are: almonds, walnuts, pistachios can help reduce your LDL levels. Food that can be mixed in the bread or drinks, as a variation.
6. Products Barley, oatmeal and brown rice has a lot of soluble fiber, which has been shown to lower LDL cholesterol by reducing the absorption of cholesterol into your bloodstream.
7. Fish Products such as salmon, albacore tuna, sardines, and halibut are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce triglycerides in the blood. Good cooking is a way other than fried, can be baked, or steamed.
8. Olive oil is a vegetable fat, so it is a better choice when you are trying to lower your "bad" cholesterol from fats of animal origin.
9. soy milk, and tofu have high levels of protein, and eat only 25 grams a day can lower your cholesterol by 5 to 6 percent.
10. Black beans, kidney beans, lentils, rich in soluble fiber, which binds cholesterol in the blood and move out of the body.
11. healthy fresh fruit consumed. Pears and apples have a lot of pectin, which is a type of fiber that can lower cholesterol. Once citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons. Berries are also high in fiber.
12. Almost all vegetables are high in fiber and low in calories. Eggplant and okra contain high amounts of soluble fiber. Eggplant is also high in antioxidants. Good vegetable is planted in a good place and free of pesticides.
Due to the high cholesterol sometimes in conjunction with other diseases, then before consume a food product, you can be consulted first to your doctor.
how to lower cholesterol level, without statins, uk, nhs
tips on how to lower cholesterol without statins
how to lower cholesterol naturally, without medication, with diet. how to lower cholesterol level, how to lower cholesterol level naturally