Looking for an Abilify medication alternative? https://ktcpartnership.com/
ABILIFY is an atypical antipsychotic indicated for use as an add-on treatment to an antidepressant for adults with Major Depressive Disorder who have had an inadequate response to antidepressant therapy. In the last decade, KETAMINE has also been used to treat patients with treatment resistant depression with a greater than 70% success rate within hours to days (not weeks to months like most oral medications/pills).
Most common side effects from ABILIFY include:
• Nausea, vomiting, constipation, headache, dizziness, an inner sense of restlessness or need to move (akathisia), anxiety, insomnia, and restlessness, sleepiness, extrapyramidal disorder (for example, uncontrolled movement disorders or muscle disturbances such as restlessness, tremors and muscle stiffness), fatigue, increased appetite, stuffy nose, and weight gain.
Serious side effects from ABILIFY may include:
• Antidepressants (including ABILIFY) may increase suicidal thoughts or behaviors in some children, teenagers, and young adults, especially within the first few months of treatment or when the dose is changed.
• An increased risk of stroke and ministroke
• Tardive dyskinesia, uncontrollable movements of face, tongue, or other parts of body. Tardive Dyskinesia may not go away, even if you stop taking ABILIFY. Tardive Dyskinesia may also start after you stop taking ABILIFY.
• Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS), a rare and serious condition that can lead to death.
• Seizures (convulsions) have been reported with ABILIFY.
• Increases in blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia). Extremely high blood sugar can lead to coma or death.
• Changes in cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood
• Weight gain
• Difficulty swallowing which may lead to aspiration or choking
• Orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure)
• Decreases in white blood cells (WBC = infection fighting cells)
• ABILIFY and medicines like it can affect your judgment, thinking, or motor skills. You should not drive or operate hazardous machinery until you know how ABILIFY affects you.
• Medicines like ABILIFY can impact your body’s ability to reduce body temperature; you should avoid overheating and dehydration.
Far and away the most common experience with KETAMINE infusions (at KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS) is to have NO SIDE EFFECTS in between treatments.
ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION REGARDING ABILIFY IS TAKEN VERBATIM FROM www.Abilify.com
KETAMINE is a medicine developed more than 50 years ago for anesthesia during surgery, and has been used for that purpose since that time in children, adults, and animals. More recently, KETAMINE has been found to be a valuable and highly effective treatment for major depression, bipolar depression, postpartum depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, and certain pain disorders such as fibromyalgia. KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS offers infusions as a simple outpatient procedure. Following a consultation to determine the appropriateness and safety of this treatment, patients are guided each step of the way with the help of a clinical coordinator to ensure a smooth, supportive process. Because the effects of a single infusion are short-lived, patients who show response (70%) will receive a series of infusions over a 2-3 week period. This is an off-label use of KETAMINE, meaning that the FDA has not approved this medication for this use. However, its safety and effectiveness have been demonstrated in multiple research studies, and off-label prescribing is a common and necessary practice in all fields of medicine.
KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS was founded in 2011 by Dr. Steven P. Levine. Though he is a psychiatrist who places great emphasis on the importance of psychotherapy, medication is often a necessary component of treatment, and he was dissatisfied with the relatively ineffective available options with burdensome side effects. Dr. Levine pioneered a protocol for the clinical use of KETAMINE infusions, has directly supervised many thousands of infusions, and has helped establish similar programs across the country and around the world. Dr. Levine has partnered with Dr. Anand Dugar, a board-certified anesthesiologist, combining the expertise of both psychiatry and anesthesia to provide unrivaled, world-class care for the treatment of major depression, bipolar depression, postpartum depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), fibromyalgia, and pain syndromes. Today, we are proud to have a growing network of KETAMINE TREATMENT CENTERS around the country bringing this important treatment closer to home for millions more.
Abilify Medication Alternative 1-888-566-8774