This is a powerhouse breakfast that will boost your sex drive & performance! I got to eat a ginger gold apple for the first time, which was delicious and has a short season life! This is loaded with omega-3 from flax, coconut oil & more! For the guys the pumpkin seed will help your prostate among other benefits!
Items in this dish: banana, carrots, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, herbs & spices, cinnamon, quinoa, spinach, cucumber, zucchini, celery, gala apples, ginger gold apple, coconut oil, flax seeds, olive oil, & fish oil.
Some ingredient information:
• Apples, Ginger Gold: The Ginger Gold is the earliest local fresh apple available in the fall. However, this apple does not store well, so enjoy it for the short time it's available. Ginger Gold Apples are very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. They're also a good source of Dietary Fiber and Vitamin C.
• Walnuts: Walnuts not only taste great but are a rich source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and an excellent source of those hard to find omega-3 fatty acids. Like most nuts, they can easily be added to your Healthiest Way of Eating. Just chop and add to your favorite salad, vegetable dish, fruit, or dessert.
In a 1/4 cup of walnuts, it contains a daily value percentage of about 94.5% omega-3 fats; 42.5% manganese; and 20% copper!
• Pumpkin Seeds: 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds contains on average: manganese 73.5%; tryptophan 53.1%; magnesium 47.7%; phosphorus 39.7%; copper 21.5%; protein 19.5%; zinc 16.8%; iron 15.7%; & 180 calories.
Pumpkin seeds may promote prostate health: Zinc is one further nutrient found in pumpkin seeds that might impact prostate function.
A very good source of the minerals magnesium, manganese & phosphorus, & a good source of iron, copper, protein, and as previously mentioned, zinc. Snack on a quarter-cup of pumpkin seeds and you will receive 46.1% of the daily value for magnesium, 28.7% of the DV for iron, 52.0% of the DV for manganese, 24.0% of the DV for copper, 16.9% of the DV for protein, and 17.1% of the DV for zinc!
• Coconut Oil: The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV, cancer, dental care, & bone strength. These benefits of coconut oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, soothing, & more!
• Fish Oil: Most of the health benefits of fish oil can be attributed to the presence of omega 3 essential fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Other useful essential fatty acids include Alpha-linolenic acid or ALA and Gamma-linolenic acid or GLA.
Fish provides benefits such as: Promote a Healthy Heart; Weight Loss; Blood Circulation; Improved Immunity; Anti-Inflammatory Properties; treating arthritis, rheumatism, Raynaud's symptoms & similar conditions; depression, sadness, anxiety, restlessness, mental fatigue, stress, decreased sexual desire, suicidal tendencies & other nervous disorders & tons more!
• Quinoa: Complete protein! Quinoa contains all 9 essential amino acids that are required by the body as building blocks for muscles. Magnesium helps relax your muscles and blood vessels and effects blood pressure. Quinoa contains high levels of this vital nutrient. Quinoa is a wonderful way to ensure that you consume valuable fiber that eases elimination and tones your colon. Manganese and copper: Quinoa is a good source of these minerals that act as antioxidants in your body to get rid of dangerous cancer and disease-causing substances.
Compared to other grains, quinoa is higher in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, and zinc than wheat, barley, or corn.
• Spinach: This is a very nutrient-dense food. It's low in calories yet very high in vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients. When you consume this healthy food, you don't need to worry about your weight-loss diet as you take in abundant, good-for-you nutrients. Spinach is loaded with flavonoids which act as antioxidants, protecting the body from free radicals. Researchers have discovered at least 13 different flavonoid compounds that act as anti-cancer substances. The various nutrients offer much in the way of disease protection.