http://curingherbs.com The power within Cordyceps was discovered 1,500 years ago in the Tibetan mountain pastures. Chinese herdsmen observed that their cattle and livestock became very energetic after eating a grass-like mushroom - even the older animals became vigorous and more youthful in their actions. Chinese practitioners were soon making up powerful potions of this substance for many of life's maladies.
Cordyceps regulates and ensures the normal functioning of various parts of the body, strengthens the immune system and promotes overall vitality and longevity.
In traditional Chinese medicine, Cordyceps is described in detail and is considered potent at strengthening lung and kidneys, increasing energy and vitality, stopping hemorrhaging, decreasing phlegm, and as an overall tonic.
It is a well known and important ingredient in Chinese medicine. It is very widely used both in clinical medicine and as a household remedy.
Cordyceps provides tremendous health benefits.
1. It is very effective in reducing arrhythmia with an efficacy up to 94%. When the product was applied to 200 different ailments, no toxic side- effects were detected.
2. It can be used in the treatment of Chronic Nephropathy and Chronic Nephritis. Moreover, it has a diuretic effect and is good for the prevention of Nephralgia.
3. It helps strengthen the immune system of tumor patients who have received radiotherapy, chemotherapy or surgery. It is remarkable for stabilizing the hemogram, increasing the blood cells and protein for producing blood plasma and for eliminating side- effects after various therapies. Furthermore, the product is a synergist for reinforcing the efficacy of radiotherapy
4. It provides remarkable benefits for various Climatic Age Illness, Impotence, Emission, Neurasthenia, Rheumatoid arthritis, Cirrhosis, flabby waist and knees.
5. It is also effective in lowering the lipoproteinemia level, and in preventing Arterio-Sclerosis and Coronary heart disease, as well as certain other diseases related to blood vessels of the brain.
6. It helps stimulate the immune system of the elderly and strengthens their resistance to illness. Frequent dosage can prevent senile disorders.
7. Aging is due to the insufficient secretion of sexual hormones. Cordyceps Sinensis is, in this regard, a hormone stimulator. Moreover, the aging effect is to a large extent attributed to the rise of active monoamine oxidize enzyme inside the body and Cordyceps Sinensis can effectively inhibit the increase of such an enzyme. Thus, it is an anti-aging medicine which helps regenerate the organic functioning of humans. After a three-week dose, patients with the aforesaid symptoms may feel improvement. In general, this product is a tonic good for bodily nourishment and for stimulating brain activity. Long-term use can strengthen the body, improve organic functioning, strengthen the immune system and in turn, help bring longevity.