Avoid Intraday Trading on certain days. The reason being, the probability of LOSS is very high on these days because of specific reasons. Therefore, as a trader, you should Avoid Intraday Trading on certain days. In this video, i will share my list i.e. days on which i avoid Avoid Intraday Trading.
1. Expiry Day: Expiry day is last Thursday of the month. I normally avoid intraday trading on expiry day as the market volatility is at its peak.
2. In case i incur a loss for 3 consecutive days, I Avoid Intraday Trading because firstly i would like to understand the reason for the loss. Normally, i find that my strategy is not working.
3. Just before or after the trading holidays: The reason being, just before the holidays, the volume in the market is very low and just after holidays, the volatility increases.
4. During highly volatile days, i Avoid Intraday Trading as retail investors tend to incur a loss during such days.
5. If the market is expecting Major News then the trading should be avoided. For example, i stayed away from the market on the budget day.
6. If there are NO stocks on my watchlist then i do not trade.
7. Lastly, if a trader is under any sort of metal stress then they should Avoid Intraday Trading. The reason being, trading required mental strength to take right decisions. In case of stress, the probability of taking right decisions reduces drastically.
If you liked this video, You can "Subscribe" to my YouTube Channel. The link is as follows
By subscribing, You can daily watch a new Educational and Informative video in your own Hindi language.
For more such interesting and informative content, join me at:
G+: https://plus.google.com/+NitinBhatia #NitinBhatia