Today I am participating in the Preschool Tag. 🖍🏷
1. What is your preschooler's favorite picture book(s)?
2. How do you teach them the ABC's, colors, shapes, and numbers? (shows, tablets, hands on, etc.)
3. Do you use a curriculum with your preschooler?
4. What are your favorite websites to use to teach pre-k?
5. Do you take your preschooler to any community activities on a weekly basis?
6. How long (approx) do you teach your preschooler each day?
7. What are their favorite educational shows to watch?
8. How do you occupy your little one while teaching your older kids (if this applies to you)?
9. What is your favorite educational toy to use for teaching?
💻🌐 🖨Links 🖨🌐💻
Carrie's Channel/ Life with Carrie:
5 Favorite Fiction Books Video:
5 Favorite Non-Fiction Books Video:
20 Must Have Preschool Supplies:
Summer Homeschool Routine Video:
Leap Frog Letter Factory Movie:
Leap Frog Fridge Magnets:
Learning Resources Hundreds Board:
This video contains affiliate link which means that if you make a purchase from one of these links I would make a commission which would support my channel.