Pick up your beauty flower here: http://amzn.to/1h1xkND
Rosehip Seed Oil may not be as popular, however it does have a devoted following by skin care lovers that have grown to value its skin enhancing and also renewing properties.
Rosehip oil is derived from the red, button-like pods that form on fully-grown roses. The pods are cold-pressed to preserve the maximum potency of the active elements in the rose shells. The extracted rosehip oil is all that is in Kandala Rosehip Oil. No chemicals, preservatives, scents or alcohol are mixed in. Additionally, Kandala Rosehip Seed Oil is made from naturally grown roses.
Considering that no scents are added, Kandala pure Rosehip Seed Oil does have a quite distinctive scent. Some individuals might not tolerate the scent, however, recognize that it attests to the pure quality of the oil. Pure, natural rosehip seed oil has an amber tone due to its high content of the pigment lycopene.
What actually is in rosehip essential oil?
- Loaded with anti-oxidants and anti inflammatory components, including Vitamin A and Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Fatty acids, such as linoleic, oleic and also linolenic acids , as well as retinoic acid
The advantages of rosehip oil:
- Anti aging effects by smoothening wrinkles and fine lines
- It improves the appearance of skin damaged by stretch marks, sun, surgeries, acne and burns
- Rosehip oil improves cell growth because of the high concentration of the vitamin A precursor trans-retinoic acid, the same substance found in Retin A and also Tretinoin
- It diminishes the effects of eczema, psoriasis and various other types of dermatitis and skin problems.
- Rosehip seed oil evens out your complexion by lessening areas of excessive pigmentation
- The oil enhances the revitalization of your skin and promotes cell growth.
Just what makes rosehip essential oil such an unrivaled skin secret?
- Non-irritating care for sensitive skin.
- Deeply hydrating for radiant, young skin.
- Helps remove discoloration and also scars.
- Light-weight and also readily absorbing - the composition of essential fatty acids in rosehip seed oil make it light-weight with no carrier oil.
It is said Rosehip Essential Oil is the queen of skin care. It beats conventional cosmetics, which contain active ingredients that are in fact harmful to your skin as well as your overall health.
Kandala Rosehip Seed Oil is readily available for purchase on Amazon.
Click on this link to get your own bottle: http://amzn.to/1h1xkND